Saturday, July 3, 2010

Getting Unstuck Exercise #1: Doodle

Dear readers, I'm sorry for the delay in posting!
Life has a way of getting away from you sometimes, you know?  ;)

The doodle project was fun!

Since it had been a long time since my last doodling session, I felt a little awkward at first and was slow to start.  
Still, I enjoyed myself and switched from a pencil to coloured felt pens.

As I went along, little random phrases would meander across my mind.  So I began to incorporate them, too!









2 comments:

  1. Pretty doodles ,and by the way ,cucumbers and cougettes are so easy to grow . --cottonreel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet doodles- you have the most lovely penmanship :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments! Thank you so much for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails